Happy Birthday Mike! We hopped on over to your blog via the Dances. Hey, we'd love to send you guys a Happy New Year's Card (seeing that we missed the Christmas thing... better late than never!), but we need a current address for you. Would you mind emailing it to us? asdcali@gmail.com Thanks and take care. Congrats on the cute little guy by the way.
LOL! I read the title of your post and thought for sure that it was going to be a pic of Ethan in his "birthday suit!" I was a bit surprised to see Mike's face at first! But he does look very handsome!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mike! We hopped on over to your blog via the Dances. Hey, we'd love to send you guys a Happy New Year's Card (seeing that we missed the Christmas thing... better late than never!), but we need a current address for you. Would you mind emailing it to us?
asdcali@gmail.com Thanks and take care. Congrats on the cute little guy by the way.
LOL! I read the title of your post and thought for sure that it was going to be a pic of Ethan in his "birthday suit!" I was a bit surprised to see Mike's face at first! But he does look very handsome!
Post a Comment