Monday, November 24, 2014

Family Pictures

Lisa did our family pictures while she was here for our birthday.  And, as usual, they were awesome.  I'm so glad we got to do pictures in Arizona where my boys were comfortable in the temperature and where the background actually represents where we live (our backyard even!).

So many cute pictures of our smiley baby.









 The next 5 pictures of Benton crack us up because they depict him perfectly.  From the day he was born he was hot and cold, mad then just fine.  When Lisa took these, this was the order, without deleting any in between.






 I love the color Ethan's eyes have turned out to be.  He is starting to look so grown up!




 Lisa's big challenge with Ethan was that he was trying very hard to smile for the camera, but he isn't good at smiling on purpose.

I love the older boys' real smiles in this one.
 Asher has awesome big brothers.


 I love the way Asher looks at them so adoringly.

 Awww...





1 comment:

Josephine said...

Adorable pictures, Linda (and Lisa)!