It's about time I post about Christmas, don't you think? I've finally compiled all of our pictures off of the phones and cameras, so I'm ready to go. This will come in daily installments, so prepare yourself for several days of pictures!
One more "Christmas Sweet" that didn't make it in another post.

On the 23rd we went to the McCormick Stillman Railroad Park. Train playground:

I had heard that they decorate for Christmas, so we drove up, but I had no idea what an event it is! We got there at about 4:45, played on the playground, and then road the train. As we were getting off the train we heard people saying that they were starting to line up for the holiday train. Turns out they have a big light display and different engine for holiday train rides. People wait for HOURS to go on this train ride! So, at 5pm I hopped in line for the holiday train ride, which was supposed to start at 6:30pm.
Christmas Miracle #1: We got on the first holiday train ride (and the line wrapped all over the park and out to the parking lot).Miracle #2: The model train museum that Ethan LOVES closed at 4:30, right before we got there, but as we were on our second train ride, we saw that it had opened! He was SOOO excited. He can, and does, spend hours watching these trains go.
There's a track hanging from the ceiling.
Next up, Christmas Eve...









No comments:
Post a Comment