Friday, January 13, 2012

4 Months

There are Christmas posts on the way, but they will have to wait until I have time to get pictures off of all 4-5 of the cameras/devices we used this holiday season.

In the meantime, enjoy these pictures of our sweet 4 month old!  We LOVE this age, but how is it already here, and how can I make it stay?

SO smiley and social!


 Benton spends a lot of time rolling to his side, but hasn't made the complete flip yet.  He is not close to sleeping through the night, but has been doing much better the last few nights (only up once or twice in 11 hours).  He grabs and holds toys and puts them in his mouth.  He thinks Ethan is fascinating!

 He is not the lie or sit still kind of baby.  He wants to be moving and looking around seeing everything that is going on.









 Benton has been eying and grabbing at our food for quite awhile, so I was excited to see what he would think of rice cereal.  We got lots of grimaces.
 But he ate it, and opened his mouth for more.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh my gosh he is so so cute! I'm glad I got to meet him in person :)

Rach said...

So. Cute. I love all the pictures. It is a fun age, isn't it? Especially once they start sleeping longer stretches so you don't feel like the walking dead.