Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wonderful 3 Months

Lots of wonderful things in this post.  First of all, a wonderfully cute baby!  And a wonderful fast camera to get lots of personality shots.  And, wonderful technology that allows me to save lots of pictures, because all though MANY were eliminated, I want to save the many faces of Benton, so here are a bunch.  
Click on a picture and it will enlarge in a slideshow format so you can see his cute little face even better; believe me, he's worth it!

He loves chewing on his fists.









He likes standing up, so I was trying to take pictures of him while he was standing.  By myself, this meant a wobbly, fuzzy, Benton.  Eventually I called Mike in to help.

Staring right at the camera...


Here you can see hs most prominent facial scars.




It's crazy to think I was worried I wouldn't enjoy the baby stage as much the second time around.  I love taking care of this baby!  I'm a little sad, because 3 months seems like a milestone, leaving the newborn age, but we have lots of fun times ahead still, hopefully ones that include sleeping more than 3.5 hours in a row!

I was feeding Benton today while putting Ethan down for his nap, and he kept stopping to crane his neck and look at the book I was reading.  Eventually, I sat him up so he could see it better, and he watched it intently.  So starting tonight, we will be having much more reading to Benton time (poor second child has not gotten as much book time as Ethan did/does).

2 comments:

Mom said...

He is so cute. What an adorable baby.

Lisa C said...

SOO cute! Claire just started being entertained by books too! I hope he starts sleeping more for you soon!