Friday night: Mike's client volunteered to meet him so that he could have all Saturday to play. Mike worked from 8:30-12:00pm and I put the boys to bed (it went amazingly well for sharing a room!).
Saturday morning: Mike and Ethan played in the snow; we all went swimming for quite awhile, we got packed up, and then Ethan and I played in the snow before leaving. It was great snow weather! Cold enough to not melt the snow, but warm enough that we didn't need to be bundled. My friend loaned me some clothes on my way out and had the great idea of sending these toys up with me. Ethan loved it! I made a small snow man and made towers out of bucket fulls of snow, and of course Ethan loved knocking them down.
From the hotel, we drove by the building Mike was inspecting to take a few exterior shots it was too dark to photograph the night before, grabbed lunch at Walmart, and then stopped at a good sledding hill behind the Pizza Hut. By this point Ethan was asleep in the car, but we decided it was worth it to wake him up. Here are Daddy and Ethan sledding.
Family shot about a minute before Benton crashed.
Benton and I went back to the car where he napped and I ate.
Look in his sleeve and notice how far away his fingers are. He was swimming, but warm in this suit.
We stopped to use the bathroom before heading home in time for bedtime. I was playing my flute in church the next day, so we figured there wasn't much of a point in staying another night just to hurry and leave in the morning.It was so nice to get out, enjoy winter, and then go back to warm(er) Phoenix!






No comments:
Post a Comment