Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pizza Help

We love pizza at our house, and we typically have pizza once/wk. But, this is almost always purchased because I don't have a recipe worth taking the time to make. So, I am on a quest to find an awesome pizza crust recipe. I'm going to start MAKING pizza once/wk and will be trying different recipes until I find one we love. If you have one you love, please share!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I love my recipe because not only does it taste great, but it's super easy!

1 T yeast
1 C warm water
1 T sugar
1 t salt
1 t garlic powder
2.5-3 cups flour

Let the water, yeast and sugar sit for a couple minutes, then add the rest, adding the flour a cup or so at a time. Kneed until it's smooth and elastic, the roll out, top as desired and bake (about 10-15 minutes on 425-500). I have also used about half wheat flour, if you desire.

Josephine said...

I've heard this one is really good. It's from The Pioneer Woman Cooks, via Tasty Kitchen. Here's the url:

http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/recipes/main-courses/basic-pizza-crust/