Wednesday, May 5, 2010

LA Fitness

Our local LA Fitness is official on their website. When the open date is announced, I'm going to start haggling on prices. I've gotten them down to $15/mo recently. I'd like to get a list of people who are interested in memberships and use that either to get a lower group rate or set up a chain of referrals so we all have someone to refer. If you're interested in my trying to haggle for you, let me know and I'll include you in my efforts!

4 comments:

Tina said...

We have a LA Fitness really close too us that I have been wanting to join, but I just thought it would be so expensive. How do you get them to come down on their price? I would love to learn how you do it, so maybe I can try. :)

Candace said...

I am so excited for that gym, and defintely want to be included in the haggling. You are so on top of things, I love that!

Jason & Brandi Mitchell Family said...

Hi Linda, Will you count me in? I have been waiting for a gym to come to Laveen for almost 3 years! No more driving far away to the YMCA! Yipee! Thank you for the trouble. Please let me know how I can help!

Brandi Mitchell

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Count me in, this is Wendy btw:-)