Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Weekend Trip

Last weekend Ethan and I went with my mom and Gary to visit my grandparents in LA. My grandpa was recently diagnosed with small cell lung cancer and started chemo this week. So, we spent the weekend visiting and getting a bedroom set up downstairs for him and my grandma. It was an especially good weekend to visit because my Uncle Jay was also visiting with his family and I haven't seen them in over a decade!

We stayed in a hotel nearby--I enjoyed blasting the AC, and Ethan enjoyed exploring the room.

I have a lot of pictures on my phone from the weekend because I was constantly sending them to Mike who wasn't able to come.
Playing at Grandma and Grandpa's.

Sleeping! He didn't sleep much on the drive to LA, but he was a good sport both ways and barely cried at all.
Peekaboo!
Hanging out with Grandpa.

My cousins J'son and Christian did a great job entertaining Ethan.

Ethan like to touch Great-Grandpa's whiskers.
We never got a picture with everyone looking at the camera.
Me and Uncle Jay.

I can't wait to see everyone again and hope that next time it will be under better circumstances!

No comments: