Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8-11-09

Today was our 4 year wedding anniversary! My mom and Gary came and watched Ethan so that Mike and I could go out. We went to a little Italian restaurant nearby that we have driven by a million times and always wanted to go to. The food was really good, and it was fun to get away with just the two of us. Here are a few pictures of us before we left




Oh, and by the way, swim lessons are over. :( We had a great time doing swim lessons this year, and I was amazed how much Ethan could learn so young! He can hold onto the side of the pool by himself, knows to wait for me to let him come in, has gotten very good at floating, and will hold his breath all by himself while bending down and putting his whole face under the water to pick up a toy! Thanks Ms. Erin!

3 comments:

Leslie Bennett said...

Happy Anniversary! You look great! I'm way impressed with all Ethan's learned in swim lessons. That's awesome. I'm so impressed that someone so young can learn so much!

Candace said...

Congrats on four years! It sounds like it was a lot of fun, and you guys look great! Ethan is such a cutie, he is getting so big, it seems like yesterday you were pregnant with him.

Erin said...

Ethan was a joy to have in swim lessons! He is a sweet baby, so smart...I love watching him absorb it all.