Thursday, August 13, 2009

Picnic

Today we went to babytime at the library and then ate lunch at the park. We got a big storm last night, so the weather has cooled quite a bit. It may be humid, but today's 83 still beats tomorrow's forecast of 108, or the 113 of so many days lately.

Inadvertently, Ethan and Sam were both dressed in orange stripes this morning; this, combined with them being pretty much the same size now, led many to think they were twins.

The boys enjoyed seeing the ducks, but really the picnic part of the afternoon was for my convenience because the boys are both always hungry after babytime and I only have one high chair at home. They would have preferred to get out and play, but the double stroller was serving so nicely as a double high chair. By the time lunch was done, they were too tired to go to the playground- maybe next time!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

1 comment:

Lani said...

So fun! I love your double stroller. I need something compact like that. Our double jogger is so huge and heavy!