Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Saying Yes to Mess
This article is stolen from another friend's blog. I'll admit it: I'm a messy person! I like things to be clean (scrubbed, sanitized), but it takes awhile for clutter to bother me. Mike on the other hand...clutter drives him crazy. If only he read my blog, and put any stock in articles like this, then maybe he would value my messes. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Didn't you just feel the guilt melt away as you read it. :-)
What a great article, and not a bit surprising! I had a boss with so many piles in his office (floor and desk completely covered) there was just space enough to walk from the door to the desk. He said you either keep the mess in here (pointing to his head) or "out here". Worked for him!
Post a Comment