Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Photo Shoot

We went to a local park last night to do a little photo shoot of Ethan. These are some of my favorites. To see all of the pictures click here.





The next three were each taken right after Mike swung Ethan, so they're a little blurry. Ethan was pretty tired so we had to work pretty hard to get him to do anything but zone out.




11 comments:

Janelle said...

I was going to send you an email, but I can't find your email address... what is it? You can find mine on my profile.

Sarah said...

What a cutie!

Lisa C said...

I LOVE that first one!

Jessica said...

He is so cute. I just love those cheeks.

Amy S said...

I just love him!I want to meet him and have him and Emi play!Seriously Ethan is adorable, especially his cheeks.

Mom said...

He's sooo cute. I love the pictures and have a new desktop background picture, thanks. Mom

Rach said...

That is one cute kid. I hope we can see him in person some day.

Nicole said...

You got some great pictures -- I do hope I get to meet him sometime! He is so cute. Hope your family is doing well.

Dan said...

Adorable!

Ashley said...

He's a cutie! I can see both of you in him.

Grammy-C said...

What a cutie pie!!! He's beginning to look like both Mom and Dad! ~Andrea