Thursday, May 21, 2009

For Becky

Today was the first time I ventured to Babytime at the library with both boys. It is quite the feat holding/picking up two boys. Most of the time I hold one baby and push the other in a stroller. Ethan has been to babytime twice before, so this is a record of Sam's first time (Becky is Sam's mom for those of you wondering).

During most of the reading and singing Sam sat very very still just staring at everyone. And then the toys came out.

"Wow! What is that girl doing?"
"I want to try!"
"So fun! I can't even sit still long enough to have a focused picture taken."
"Again! Again!"
He did take a break from crawling through the tube long enough to see some of the other toys. And then he saw people leaving and made a beeline for the door. Many moms were impressed by his speed. :)
This is "Ethan, et al" so here's a picture of Ethan. He loved these puzzles!
I'm love our library!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What time does it start on Thursdays?

Steffani Dastrup said...

What a cool library! I wish we had something like that around here! Jax and I jog to the Orem library every once in awile, but I don't think they do cool stuff like that!