Thursday, May 5, 2016

March: LegoLand, Easter, Harwell

At the end of March we activated our season passes to LegoLand!  Nana surprised the boys and came out with us!  I spent the first day with Asher (he can't do a lot of the attractions yet).


 Poor Asher had a terrible eczema outbreak while we were there.  He had sores and swelling and limped around being cranky a lot of the time.  He did have some fun, though.



 He took a super long nap the first day.  I sat in the bathroom working.
 On our second day, Mike took Asher for a nap and Mom and I took the boys to the water park.  It was still a little chilly out of the water.  Here the boys are doing the straight leg waddle of cold little kids.


 They all loved the mini golf.
 The build and test is a favorite.

 We drove home late Friday night with poor Asher waking up and crying periodically because he was so itchy.  The next morning we left bright and early to attend the Sun City Easter Egg Hunt with Grammy.

I will sure miss this stage of cute miniature people.









 Train ride!

 Petting Zoo
 Asher can get out of the tub (and his crib) on his own.
 I braved a quick trip to Target with 5 kids.  I love this crew!
 A common sight as I wear Asher out in our daily outings.
 At the end of the month, our first house closed!  We are so excited to not be landlords anymore!  We sold the house for almost $40k less than we bought it for, but did sell it for more than we owed, so we call that a victory.

No comments: