I have to wake the boys up on almost a daily basis to pick up Ethan from school: sad!
I organized a group to go to Wicked at Gammage. If you get 15 or more people, you get a pretty good discount. Stacey and I drove and sat together. I'm so glad my life overlaps so much with this awesome lady!On one of our early release Wednesdays, we went to Makutu's Island with our Pogo Passes.
Asher LOVED this little carousel.
Both boys used their own money to go on the trampoline thing. Benton let the guy bounce him pretty high. Ethan, who instigated the whole thing, wouldn't let the guy bounce him high. I would have talked it up beforehand, but I assumed going high was the whole reason he wanted to go, crazy kid.
Ethan made a game board for him and Benton to play.
BYU footbal has started. The boys are very interested this year. Ethan especially has been learning the rules.
The first two games of the year had amazing endings. We were at the Leybas' with a bunch of BYU fans for the miracle Hail Mary pass. It was so fun to watch with everyone.
Then they race back.
Poor Asher gets woken up constantly or misses naps to accommodate everyone else's schedules. I wore him out to the point of him sleeping through me taking him out of the car, changing his diaper, and putting him to bed. His eyes cracked open at the flash.
Asher is a troublemaker these days. He LOVES playing with the recycling.
And he can open the bathroom door and turn on the tub, sometimes with himself inside.
He climbs up on the keyboard repeatedly, crying every time because he is stuck.
He can also get up in the bathroom sink.September had a lot of cool storms.
We are trying to enjoy every warm swimming day we have left.
I made a little game for Asher to play at church. He picks up little puff balls and puts them in the salad dressing container. He was clapping for himself with huge cute smiles, but the smiles stopped when I pulled out the camera.
On the first day of Fall, Benton was so disappointed that our leaves were still green. We had been learning about seasons in preschool and he gets very into everything we are learning. So, we made sugar cookie Fall leaves instead.
Amazing how kids all love books, even when they are the third child and get much less reading time as infants than their older siblings...
Asher loves doing his carseat buckle. He gets mad if I do it. I need to get him one of those buckle stuffed animals.



































No comments:
Post a Comment