Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Spring Break!

Spring Break started on a Friday.  We started the day with chores and an exercise playgroup, then we all went to Pump It Up.  This is Ethan creating an Angry Bird tower (I suggested he think of his creations more like Angry Bird towers so he wouldn't be so crushed when someone knocked them down).
 I can't remember what we did Saturday, maybe played in the pool?  Probably chores...Mike has also been spending a lot of time cleaning up our rental house.

Monday: Children's Museum





 and free ice cream at DQ.

 Tuesday: Zoo (thank you POGO Pass) to find as many animals as we could from the Angry Birds Rainforest book that Ethan and I had read recently.



 We stayed for about 5 hours, way past our usual cut off, so Asher crashed.  Benton struggled too since I didn't bring a double stroller.  They ran in the splashpad at the end and had a great time.
 We went to Scooptacular on the way home to get some cool treats.  It wasn't St. Patrick's Day, so I went green.
Wednesday: Ethan had Lego club at school and the rest of us followed our usual grocery shopping and gym routine.

Thursday:  Playdate at the Johnson's while I went to the gym, story time at the library, and I went shopping after everyone was in bed to get jean shorts for the first time in over a decade.

Friday: Exercise playdate and Castles N Coasters (thanks POGO Pass) with the whole family.  The boys did go karts, bumper boats, mini golf (which they were very excited about), a log ride, etc.  Ethan even did his first "real roller coaster".  The loops hurt both of our heads.
 Asher mostly hung out in the stroller.  He did like standing at this fountain though.



 No hands!

 Saturday: Playdate with the Johnsons, I went to a movie with friends, and then I took the three boys to the skating rink.  We were there for almost two hours and went around 10 times.  Ethan's shirt lies...
And Monday, we went back to a normal school schedule!

No comments: