Wednesday, June 11, 2014

This Morning

Here are a few pictures from our morning.  Ethan held Asher for a long time before we went grocery shopping and after grocery shopping the older two played at a friend's house (bubbles and water on the trampoline=heaven) while Asher and I worked on laundry.  Our ceiling fan kept him entertained for quite awhile (as shown).

Also, a little shopping anecdote: I ordered two prints from Walmart on Monday with the intention of picking them up this morning, which I actually remembered to do!  But, the employee couldn't find them.  He spent 5-10 minutes looking and then suggested I come back when a regular photo employee was there.  Easier said than done!  It made me think, did you not notice the infant tied to my chest and the 2 and 5 year olds who were entertaining themselves the whole time by putting cupcake liners on their heads and saying, "cha-cha-cha", then letting the liners fall on the ground while they burst out laughing, over and over again?  Coming to pick up photos (or getting out of the house at all) is not a simple task these days!  If I forget something, it waits until the next Wednesday, unless I think it is worth having Mike get home late, and then he will stop and get it for me.

No comments: