Monday, June 9, 2014

1 Month

As very few people even read this blog anymore, I'm going to not even feel bad about the number of pictures in this post.  These blog posts eventually get turned into a book, so I like including a lot for us to look back on.  Ethan has liked getting out the blog book from when he was born and showing people how he looked just like Asher.  I don't think any of our boys have looked a whole lot alike, but it is cute that he thinks so.

Pictures yesterday on Asher's actual one month birthday went like this:
 So we tried again this morning with better results.  Isn't this blanket pretty?  Our young friend Rachel made it for Asher!  So sweet!
 From birth, the first time I held him, Asher is always sticking out his tongue.

 I was trying to remember how to change focus points, but definitely need a reminder (Lisa).





 A rare smile!





 Ethan wanted a picture with Asher of course.
 A poor attempt at getting all three together.

 His eyes look dark blue most of the time.  You can also see here that he is in the acne stage.






Asher is still sleeping well.  He usually sleeps at least 4 hours to start the night, then does a shorter chunk after that.  I only wake up with him once at night.

At his 2 week appointment, Asher hadn't been gaining enough weight.  Then next week I watched it and he gained great.  This last week he was back to not gaining enough, so that is something we are working on.  He is about 8lbs 5oz.

Ethan and Benton love to watch him repeatedly spit out his pacifer or hiccup.  They stand next to him and giggle and giggle.

1 comment:

Lisa C said...

Yes, call me sometime and tell me your camera model and I'll help you figure it out. Then never take it off that setting. Just the thought of not being able to choose my own focus point drives me batty :)