Benton just stumbled across the thermometer, stuck it in his mouth, and then stuck it under is arm (as best he could). At the hospital he insists on using the hand sanitizer dispenser when he walks in, can use the temporal thermometer, listens with a stethoscope, and shines a flash light in his (or George's) eyes. When I do his IV he tries to screw syringes/medicine into his PICC line. Yesterday he found a prescription pill bottle in someone's purse at church and brought it to me to try and take his medicine. I know I'm forgetting things; it is funny fast babies soak everything up! He also adapted well to all the night time exams and is a much heavier sleeper. I have stopped using his noise machine in an effort to keep him that way!
Sent from my BlackBerry, please excuse any brevity or typos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I have been thinking about you guys and I am happy to hear your update. It is really amazing how quickly children adapt. I am so sorry that this is something that Benton (and you, as well as your whole family) have had to adapt to, but I am so thrilled that he is improving and responding well to all his treatments. Please know you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs to you all.
Post a Comment