Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bookworm

For some reason, since having Benton, I haven't been reading much in the way of books. However, my anniversary weekend, as I had a whole morning sitting by the pool, I started craving a good book. None of the books I put holds on at the library were ready for my camping trip the following weekend, and I was determined to be prepared with a book. So, I turned to a stack of books my mom left with me when she moved and grabbed The Undaunted by Gerald Lund. It is in the same vein as Work and the Glory and was a fun engaging read. I love historical fiction! It is 802 pages long and I finished it in a week, somehow. Now I am on to my next book. Oh, how I've missed reading!
Sent from my BlackBerry, please excuse any brevity or typos.

No comments: