Friday, July 6, 2012

Date Night

In an attempt to do something different I planned a date night to a rock climbing gym. A few reviews mentioned half off for the first visit so I called and asked if they'd give us half off and they did. Wahoo! It's harder to enjoy something when I pay full price. We forgot to take a picture until after we left so we went back in and got this shot. It was a lot of fun; I'm glad we went!

Tonight is our first time having a teenage babysitter too! For either boy!
Sent from my BlackBerry, please excuse any brevity or typos.

1 comment:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

How fun! You'll have to share where you went. Who were you able to get to babysit, and were they good?? Did you end up going to the movies and if so, what did you get to see?