Another trip to Pump It Up!
Benton wanted to play too.Try getting a clear picture of Ethan pushing Benton with a phone camera...
He got this far by himself and then gave up.
And then Benton went right to sleep.
Another picture of our rock climbing date.
Lots of spilled Cheerios now that Benton knows where to find them.
Peek-a-boo! Benton shuts the lid on Ethan and then Ethan pops back out. This is another game they can play for quite some time.
Wrestling/tickling.
Peek-a-boo.
Benton LOVES the toy kitchen. I'm thinking he is going to be messier than Ethan was because he always dumps/throws the food all over. I'm wondering if he likes this so much because he is still optimistic the food will be real one of these times...
On Saturday we went to the Family Fun Day at ASU Art Museum. Benton ate.
Ethan made a few crafts and was ready to go.
He got to nap in the car so that he got at least a little sleep before the boys went to our friends' house to play and we went on a date.
I reached my phone back and took a picture of Benton to see what he was doing.
Ethan likes using my step as part of his train track set up. Benton likes to crawl up on top, but he can't figure out how to get down and gets very distressed. He cries and sometimes bangs his hand on the step if I don't come help him right away.


























No comments:
Post a Comment