I'll post another picture soon, but today was my 36 week appointment. The baby's head is down and I am dilated to almost a 2, which was quite a surprise since I was not even to a 1 at 41 weeks with Ethan and at a 1 less than 5 hours before he was born!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
How exciting! Go run those bleachers! I was at a 2 when I went in after my water broke. He just might be here before you know it!
YEAH!!!!! That is always good news;-)
Things do tend to progress a bit faster the second time around. I hope you aren't waiting around on week 41 again. It sounds like things are much more promising this time. All I had to do was clean my house and things got moving right along both times. I'll be thinking of you!
Awesome! Good luck with the next little while. So exciting!!
Post a Comment