In trying to establish some balance for us we now live by a timer. I get to be productive for about 20 minutes until the timer goes off and then I play with Ethan for 20 min, repeat, repeat, repeat...
Today I got out his little computer and fortunately he was into the mouse control games (I get a break from trains!). He likes one game where it tells you left or right, you move the mouse that direction, and the monkey jumps to an island. If you do it the wrong way he falls in the water. Ethan loves it when the monkey falls in the water, as you can see in this picture. He does know his right from left and will at times help the monkey get to the bananas on the island, but overall the reinforcement for choosing the right answer in this game is not nearly motivating enough! Silly kid.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment