Thursday, February 24, 2011

Here We Go Again

I have 3 "Here We Go Again" topics.

First, here we go again with playing catch up. I haven't posted much this year, but in January Mike took a trip to New Jersey for a few days and when he got back we celebrated his 31st birthday. He got a new fancy camera that I've been waiting to get the pictures from before posting, but maybe I should just teach him to start posting them himself...Here are the pictures from my phone.

Papa made Ethan this trains shelf!

Ethan is learning to count. He consistently counts 1-4 or 6-9. This is his proud face after counting these four (magnetic) darts.

Chilling in Nana's office while Mom works for a few minutes.

One day he decided to take a nap on the floor, random but cute.

Big haircut! The first time I've used scissors to try and keep it from getting too short.

Nana and Papa took us to a pizza place where they have an organist who can play like any song and lights etc. that flash to go along with the music. Ethan had fun, especially when the organ made train noises.

Just a cute sad face.

Ethan has discovered a secondary train table. He stands in the tub and drives the trains all around, mostly when I am getting ready or cleaning.

The first weekend in February was our community parade. Ethan actually liked it. Mike was there at the beginning and then had to go home to get a clean diaper, and since we walked, it took awhile.

He did this on his own.



These pictures were stolen from Lisa's blog. This is at the Children's Museum last week.

Lisa and her kids are visiting Nana and Papa. They were supposed to stay here this week, but Ethan's been sick. :(


At the museum again.

It rained in Phoenix!


Earlier in the year Ethan got a crazy goose egg, poor kid.

We've been to the zoo 4 times this year! Twice with local friends, once with our family, and once with Lisa and kids. Here is a picture of lunch time with friends.





Here we go again #2!

Most of you know this already, but I just remembered I haven't blogged it. Baby Abegg #2 will be joining us around 9/10/11. This ultrasound was at 6 wks 5 days. I was estimated to be 8 weeks 2 days before this measurement, so this has been a very long trimester (my due date was moved back 12 days). I found out I was pregnant on December 29th and will be 12 weeks this Saturday.

Here we go again #3. Tomorrow I am running the Ragnar Relay again! I was the team captain this year, so more work than last year, but I'm excited. We meet at 4:30am tomorrow (Friday) and by early Saturday evening 12 of us will have run about 200 miles, and hopefully will have slept at least a little!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Congrats! That is great news.