Starting a family picture wall has been on my to do list for quite sometime. Today I finally finished starting it. Check that one off the list!
This little area is the entrance from our garage and just to the right of our front door. The laundry room, den, and garage all open to it.
This is our effort to display family pictures without accumulating clutter all over the house (because there are lots of pictures i'd like to have up). The plan is to have only black frames. That way they can look coordinated, but we don't have to worry about finding matching frames later.
So, all you family member out there, we'd love a copy of your family portrait!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Great job! That's been on my to do list for a long time, too. My guess is if it doesn't happen before baby arrives, it may never happen! You've inspired me to start thinking about it again.
Good for you. It looks great! I love to do lists, especially when I can check off the to do's. Great Job! Ethan is way too cute. I think he is looking a lot like you.
Post a Comment