Friday, March 5, 2010

Drawing while Mom was on the computer:


Ethan got to water color at the museum! When I sat him down he immediately stuck his pointer finger into the paint tray and then in his mouth. I spent the first several minutes of "painting" pulling his fingers and the brushes out of his mouth.


Then we got to paint the castle!




He tried to lick the paint off of his hands...


I have several really cute videos of Ethan. I would just post the highlights, but I can't figure out how to edit videos from my phone.

The first video shows Ethan doing most of the actions to one of his favorite songs. Notice the head shaking (a little hard to spot on this one), the counting of course, and the way he puts his arms up at the end. One of his new things is putting his arms up in a questioning way. And in case you're wondering, he's staring at Mike to his left.



The second video shows another of Ethan's favorite songs: open shut them. Again, this isn't the best of his performances (he usually hits his tummy for "lap lap lap"), but you get the idea.


This video shows some of Ethan's words. This a few weeks ago, so he is a little clearer now (plus he was swaddled during this). Notice how "Mommy" is "mom-mom." Love it! Unless you want to see Ethan's funny facial expressions, etc., you can probably just stop watching after 30 sec.

No comments: