Mike has 2 late days every week that don't allow him to see Ethan. So, on Mondays (one of the late days) Ethan and I go to Tempe to see him at lunch.



An evening stroll to the park.

A Sunday evening drive to South Mountain.


Driving on the bench for an hour until bed time.

Playing at a friend's after library time.


Did you notice the theme? TRUCKS! Ethan LOVES trucks! We take one every where we go. His favorite one is the big red one. Grammy and Art brought it back from my Uncle Rob's for Ethan, and he carries it everywhere! He will go an entire car ride with it on his lap in the car seat! And for the record, I didn't teach him this. He didn't even have any trucks until I noticed that he loved playing with them at church. He will take any truck he can get, even a very small one, bend over and run around pushing it.


No comments:
Post a Comment