Ethan has been doing sign language for quite awhile now, so I thought it was about time to let the world see it! :) Today we filmed a little talent show for you. Ethan is hard to video because he is not the type to just do things on command. If I want him to say please, I need to be offering something. If I want him to say "uh oh," something better fall on the ground. You'll see what I mean in the video.
The last minute is pretty much just Ethan dancing to his favorite song, but totally worth watching in my opinion! He can't help dancing when he hears the theme song to The Office. Even when he is swaddled and drinking a bottle he kicks his legs and smiles.
I hope this brings some sunshine to all of you who have to suffer through six more weeks of unpleasant winter--here in Phoenix, we love the idea of more winter!
Click Here for Ethan's Talent Show
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That dancing is HILARIOUS! He totally would be the one to squat even when he is dancing!!
Bravo Ethan! I just did a baby sign presentation at a stake relief society this weekend. I wish I would've had this video. :) His dimples remind me so much of you. He's way better at doing the squat during his "Office" dance than I am when I do my yoga/pilates DVD! 15 months... I can't believe it!
That was so cute! You are a great mom.
Too cute! I can't believe how old he's starting to look.
WOW!!! He is doing so much already! He is so cute. I love his dancing. I also think all the sign language is pretty darn amazing. That is one smart kid!
Post a Comment