Wednesday, February 10, 2010

For the Record

For my own record, and in case I've neglected you in some way, this is my life lately:

Sunday 1/31: church and a friend over for a "new member discussion"
Monday: FHE
Tuesday: Planning meeting for the Blue and Gold Banquet that I am now planning
Wednesday: Primary presidency meeting
Thursday: library baby time, play date, HOA board meeting (I'm on the board), freezer isn't working
Friday: Fix the freezer, jewelry party at a friend's
Saturday: Costco, taxes, missionaries over for dinner
Sunday: church, Mike set apart as Gospel Doctrine teacher, Superbowl party, Baptism Preview
Monday: Buy extra freezer, get new health insurance, FHE
Tuesday: Cub Scouts
Wednesday: Visiting teaching, dinner and "new member discussion", auction and museum?
Thursday: library baby time, play date, Boy Scout Roundtable
Friday-Monday: hosting family visitors!
Tuesday: Cub Scouts

Plus, Mike and I have been getting up at 5am for about a month now; I'm getting back on track with being organized about cooking, shopping, laundry, cleaning, etc.; I'm training for the Ragnar in two weeks; I'm working about 15 hours/week from home. Oh, and I can't forget that adorable little guy that takes up a bit of my time.

Maybe March will be calmer...

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Don't you just how grown up life is so busy!

Ashley said...

um that's hate... don't you just hate how grown up life is so busy!