The whole course. We start at 8am on a Friday morning and run until we finish on Saturday.
Leg 12, 7.1 miles, "very hard":
Leg 24, 7.8 miles, "very hard":
Leg 36, 3 miles, "easy":
I am excited to finally know the legs that I will be running. I think it will be fun to have an easy 3 miler at the end and be the one to cross the finish line. I am scared for a long uphill run on my second leg. Mostly, I am getting more motivated to start training again. I haven't been running much since my 10k in November because Mike isn't home when it is light very often. Time to fix my jogging stroller and get in shape!





3 comments:
That looks awesome Linda! I would love to do something like that sometime! Good for you!
Wow that looks so hard! I can't imagine running something like that (or wanting to, actually ;D). Good luck to you!
Um, wow. You are brave. Very, very brave! I can't wait to hear how it goes!
Post a Comment