From Ethan's infancy, he has been very interested in the computer. I'm guessing that sitting with me while I worked from home (starting when he was a month old) may have had something to do with it. He only has to get 1 finger on the keyboard to send the computer off on some wild function, like narrating every key you push. I also heard from my sister-in-law that Ethan showed my brother a cool function on his laptop which Joe then started using. From very early on, Ethan has put two hands on the keyboard and moved his fingers just like he sees us do. Above is a picture of him playing on the computer this morning-love it!. I think part of his personality is that he likes to figure out how things are supposed to be done and only do them that way.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ha! I love it! He is such a funny and smart kid!
Post a Comment