He actually kept the costume on and played in it. It was hilarious watching him toddle around in it! After the ward party we went to our friends', the Palfreeman's, to watch the BYU-TCU game. Ugh, all I need to say is BYU is not ranked after that game.
Skip forward a week--the night before Halloween we went to a really fun Halloween/birthday party at a friend's house. The decorations and food were amazing and the Beatles Rock Band and karaoke were tons of fun! We stayed (and I sung-Mike wouldn't) until about 11:30. I had put Ethan to sleep in Sam's crib across the street before the party, and Becky (Sam's mom) was nice enough to let us pick Ethan up really late! I put Ethan in his crib and he went right back to sleep--it worked out perfectly!On Halloween I got up at 5am and went to the Mesa temple with our ward Relief Society (always a great way to start the day).
That afternoon we went to the Comtrans company picnic (my mom and I work there). It was at a railroad park, and Nana was nice enough to buy us tickets for all the rides. Ethan really liked the trains!

Trying to get to the carousel.

It was a really fun day! Thanks to everyone at Comtrans for putting on a fun party!After 5 hours of playing hard Ethan crashed on the way home!
Halloween night we got a pizza, watched Oregon soundly beat USC, and handed out candy! The perfect Halloween!


4 comments:
What an adorable little Devil! I'm glad Halloween was so good for you guys!
What a great Halloween, and Ethan sure made an adorable "Daredevil"! A belated, but very sincere, happy birthday to your little one, also. I'm sorry it is so late! I really enjoyed your picture retrospective of his first year!
That was so fun to have you over that night for the TCU game. We need to do that more often. I love Ethan's cute costume, it is so appropriate for boys, little dare devils.
3 things: Ethan is adorable and I love love love his costume. Shame on BYU for that appalling game. Hooray Oregon for beating my least favorite team of all time.
Post a Comment