When Ethan woke up from his afternoon nap today, he was happily playing in his crib, so I decided to do something I rarely do: I let him play in his crib for awhile while I finished working. When I went in to get him I saw that he had pooped out the back of his diaper, something he very rarely does. Because I had left him in his crib, he had plenty of time to spread the mess all over the crib-point for Ethan. He also chewed the paint off the side of his crib-another point for Ethan. I undressed him in his crib to keep the mess contained, ran to throw away his diaper before taking him to the bathroom, and he peed in his crib-another point for Ethan. Now he is happily playing in the bathtub, one of his favorite things. Ethan 4, Mom 0
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
oh, the joys of motherhood! I'm so looking forward to these kind of days :)
Kids really are amazing. Funny thing is he still sounds cute even through all of that! I'm guessing it's much cuter when it's not your own kid. :)
Way to go Ethan.
Haha, that's happened to me a few times. It's funnier when it's not your kid.
That is funny! At the time it probably wasn't, but I am sure you can laugh at it now.
been there. done that. all 4 things.
Jacob used to do that during naptime. It's amazing how creative a kid can get when you leave them alone. We started pinning the footie jammies so Jacob would stop taking them and his diaper off during the night. Motherhood really is an adventure.
Post a Comment