I said I was going to post old roomie pictures, so here they are. I couldn't find as many as I thought I had, but I had fun going for a quick walk down memory lane as I weeded out a few group shots. I was reminded of lots of crazy moments.
The caption on this one said "2 am workout sessions." I think that may be accurate...

Before Fall Fling (notice the banner we "acquired"):

80s themed Halloween ward chili cook off freshman year:

On the "Y" before going home after freshman year. Notice the Virgin Guadalupe candle--source of many fun times.

After church one day:

Sophomore year:


I know there were pictures taken later than this, but I can't find them...
Now:
3 comments:
Is that Cassie Brown? She is in my ward!
:)
He. He. He. He.
Good times.
I'm with Les on that one...Good Times. :) man, I couldn't help but smile while looking at these.
Post a Comment