Friday, November 21, 2008

Stop Growing!

Ethan is growing quite a bit, and I'm not ready for him to not be a newborn yet! His sleeping has been the same the past few weeks, so really the only benefits of him getting older and bigger are that he smiles more and holds his head up by himself. I wish he could stay so little and cuddly, although I look forward to so many things about him getting bigger too! The first two weeks of Ethan's life I wondered how anyone ever had a second baby because it was so hard having a newborn, but now I understand--he is SO fun!

Here are some more pictures of our little cutey! He is wearing pretty much the same thing in every picture--once I get the camera out, I just can't stop taking pictures of him. Plus, this onesie from my "sister-in-law" Nicole is adorable!




Check out this chin!


Aww...he falls asleep like this on his own. (like the spit up down my shirt?)

You can see that Ethan has been struggling with baby acne.
I LOVE this face! At Fry's (grocery store) they have a sidewalk thick strip of concrete running parallel to the front of the store that is red and textured like the top of a Lego. Going over it in the cart always startles Ethan. Yesterday, as I went over it, he just cracked me up, so I got the camera out and we went back over it again so I could get this shot:
My mom's birthday was yesterday, so we picked her up at work and took her to lunch. I know these two are going to be good buds! He is lucky to have such a loving grandma so close by! Happy birthday again Mom; we love you!
Look how much room he takes up in it now!
Note: I have no idea why two of these pictures are turned sideways...but I don't want to spend the time to figure out how to fix them.

3 comments:

Lisa C said...

Wow he looks SO much older! He's already starting to develop his own unique look! That startled face is amazing and I love your new blog title :)

Leslie said...

Lisa just said everything I was going to say.

:)

Nicole said...

I'm happy you got our gift - I know it might not get too cold there but I hope you are able to get some use out of the more snuggly items too. :) Love the pics of your little man; he's really looking older and so cute.