Monday, November 10, 2008

Picture Highlights

I finally put the pictures from my camera on the computer. There were 113, so here are the highlights.

Isn't he adorable? This is the quilt my mom made for him. I love that it is cold enough to snuggle up in warm blankets and outfits.

I love his little feet!




Ethan went to church for the first time yesterday. I love this little outfit my mom found for church.












Sitting in Mom's lap:



He always tries to get his arms up while he is swaddled, which often results in his arms coming up out of his sleeves.




Ethan wore his cousin James' Halloween costume. It was quite a bit too big, but still cute. We went to a friend's house to hang out for the evening. It was great to get out and see other adults and talk about babies with other new parents.




So many cute poses as he sleeps.


I love this little outfit!



Aww! Mike is an awesome daddy!!!



Like I said, so many funny poses while he sleeps.



And again...








He loves his hands!

I haven't figured out what this face means yet, but it cracks me up!





Kiwi found the container we use to dry all of our bottle stuff--now we have two little guys to make us laugh all day. Kiwi is like twice as big as Ethan though!











6 comments:

Steffani Dastrup said...

Linda, he is so adorable! I love those sleeping poses! And you look fabulous! Definitely not like you just had a baby! I wish I could see you guys, and hold little Ethan! We need to talk sometime, and catch up!

Nicole said...

That pic of him with his arm in the air is great! He really is so precious, and you and Mike look like you're loving the transition to new parenthood. What sweet little outfits he has, too!

Rach said...

I love all the pictures. What a cute baby! And Linda, you look great! I think babies make the funniest faces. I'm glad you captured some of Ethan's on camera. And Kiwi has gotten huge!

Leslie said...

Thanks for posting so many pictures!!! He's great. The sleeping pictures are my favorite.

AFT said...

cute kid. Don't worry. He'll have some personality to go with that face in no time. Then he'll be fun.

AFT said...

oh yeah, here's my blog address: www.adamtillustration.blogspot.com