Benton's teacher made this really cute yearbook bulletin board.
We used Culture Passes to spend and early release Wednesday afternoon at the AZ Science Center.
Ethan REALLY loves the quilt Aunt Kris made him! Quilt wasn't a spelling word, he just wanted to write that sentence.
Benton had a cookie dough fundraiser. This was the solicitation he sent with Mike to work.
The week after Halloween I got a cheap pumpkin painting kit. Asher was really into it. He was very focused and covered the whole thing. When he got a paint set for Christmas, he still remembered and said, "Paint a pumpkin?!?"
We are getting out for more and more hikes, which I love.
The boys LOVE games.
My birthday was on election day. I had the baby sitter get to our house a little early and I went to the park to read.
Then we went to Lou Malnati's, a favorite of mine!
Fat Man's pass required taking my pack off. Asher is not in the pack, but that would have been super impressive.
I love being out in nature. The longer I live in the desert, the more I appreciate its beauty.
After 8 years of going to Michigan for Thanksgiving, we stayed in Arizona this year. We missed our traditions and seeing all the of the family. We continued the Turkey Trot tradition by running in our local Turkey Trot. Also continuing tradition, Mike didn't come to the Turkey Trot. This year he got to go to our ward Turkey Bowl. Ethan and I did the 5k and Benton and Nana did the 1 mile.
Ethan ran with his friend Jacob's family.
Asher did kids dash.
We saw a lot of running club friends at the race.
I got 2nd place in my age group. I ran 3 miles in 24:15 which is a PR for me.
We got our veggies in throughout the day instead of with the actual Thanksgiving meal, because who wants to save room on their plate for veggies? I didn't take any pictures of dinner, but it was a very yummy meal based on recipes from Our Best Bites.
Asher got really into his balance bike in November. We took it with us on our Polar Express trip and he rode it all over.
Nana and Papa took us to the Polar Express in Williams and it was a really fun trip!

Dancing in the aisles.
Asher thinks scrunching his face like in the picture below is "smiling for the camera".
I got the lights up that weekend, yay!
Nana played Monopoly twice with the boys, so they were in heaven.









































































No comments:
Post a Comment