Asher can pretty much always be found emptying a cabinet.
On our anniversary we went to the Kierland Resort overnight. It was a lot of fun, despite the fact that Ethan was throwing up at the Johnson's and Mike and I took turns with stomach aches.My favorite part was the pool because it had a cooler! Cold water! I read two books in the time we were there. My kind of weekend!
Running is HOT right now! I get up at about 5:00am. This day it was like 94*. I tried jumping in the pool before I went running. It didn't help for long, but running through crops really helps!
Sleepy baby loves his blanket!
We are trying to do tile for our bedroom, but our tiler cancelled on us, so we are stalled.
I have to wake up Benton and Asher almost every day to pick up Ethan from school. Poor kids!We bought a keyboard on Craigslist and Ethan started piano lessons with my friend Stacey.
We hired an electrician to come out and put in a doorbell, closet light, and drop down kitchen light. Next week, basement ceiling fans!
We started a preschool co-op that has three week themed units. At the end of each unit we have a field trip. Our first unit was on water, so we went to the splash pad.
The school had its first Scooptacular night. I'm glad we got there before the line got this long!
Mike is making sunscreens for the windows. He was nice enough to let Asher help!
















No comments:
Post a Comment