Guess who is 9 months?
Asher got up at 5:40am, so I decided to squeeze in some quick pictures before Ethan woke up. Not ideal back drop or lighting, but when the sun isn't up yet, I just have to make do.
Using my legs to stand up.Asher pulls to stand on everything now.
I've broken my no toys upstairs rule and brought a few things up for Asher. He spends a lot of time with this box that Grandpa and Grandma got Benton a few years ago.
He is also an expert crawler and loves exploring.
He is so cute to watch with his wide arms and feet that slide over each other as he crawls.
He loves staring at light fixtures.
And here are some pictures from my phone.
Such a happy shopper!
He's not a big eater. Blueberries, and many other things, elicit sour faces.
I am less pleased with the spit up.
Thank goodness for a gate!
Trying to see the book while I read to the big boys at dinner.
Still a good size for snuggling.
Exploring!
I love when he holds his feet.
This outlet plug is not so baby proof. He likes to crawl over and pull it out to use like a pacifier.
Asher is still so sweet. He is about to get his top two teeth, so he has more fussy moments, but he is so fun to have around and very loved!
Oh, and 4 more I found from when Asher was 7 months. When he was about that age, pretty much every time we threw him in the air he would bend his body to the side like he was trying to touch his elbow to his knee. It was really funny, but hard to capture.









































1 comment:
What a cutie!
Post a Comment