Saturday, January 17, 2015

Enchanted Island

For Christmas, Nana and Papa got us Pogo Passes.  Tonight we used them to go to one of our favorite places: Enchanted Island.  Unfortunatley, I didn't notice the fine print saying they are only valid Friday and Sunday.  Fortunately, after a few, "is there really nothing else you can do" s and moving up two rungs in the management ladder (the owners got involved), we got in.  The while experience reminded me of watching my Dad in action as a kid.

Anyway, we got in and spent 3 hours riding little kiddie rides.

Of course, Asher and I just watched.  He was awesome, as usual, and just hung out in my wrap watching everything.

He was trying to chomp cheez-its right out of my hand while I ate them, so he also got to suck down a few baby cookies.
   

It was a much more enjoyable evening than I would have had at home counting down until bedtime while Ethan entertained himself by teasing Benton.

Oh, and my winter > your winter!

This is a picture of the sunset I got to watch behind the palm trees.  Behind me was the lit up Phoenix skyline.

No comments: