Sunday, December 14, 2014

Let the Record Show...

We now have three kids!

I have been working on updating picture frames around the house so that they better reflect our current family.

Our family picture wall now has an updated family picture, picture of me and Lisa on our 30th birthday, picture of my siblings with our spouses, and picture of my side of the family with my Dad.  I need to get a few more frames, but I've also taped up some pictures from our family photo shoot and Mike with his mom and siblings to experiment with the layout.
This wall above the stairs is a favorite for our boys.  Ethan and Benton like to point it out to all of their friends and Asher always smiles and bounces when he sees the pictures.  Up until today there were only two frames.  Now we have all three up and they have the most recent portraits of our boys.
The picture frames in the nursery only had baby pictures of Ethan until this week.  Now all three boys are featured.


No comments: