I am so very very far behind on blogging, that I am doing a quick "make sure everything gets in" photo dump. I went back today and blogged about November and December of 2012, that's how far behind I am. So, here are months worth of pictures (some may be duplicates from previous posts?).
Ethan is getting into superheroes. We got this shirt for him at Goodwill, and if you see him wearing it, you know that I just did laundry. He always wants to wear this and his Green Lantern underwear.Ethan started taking pictures, so I have a memory card full of random pictures, but some are good enough to keep.
Grandma came to stay with us as we got settled into normal life after moving and hospital. It was great to have a second set of hands to deep clean the house, and keep normal things running as I deep cleaned.
Children's museum.
Training for Ragnar.
Ethan took gymnastics for a few months.
We got a big rain, and made the most of it.
They get so silly!
2nd trip to the dentist.
St. Patrick's Day dinner
and popcorn.
Learning to cut with the big kids in preschool.
"I look like Nana."
Frosting!
I helped a little with the Blue and Gold Banquet, so I brought Ethan with me. He also got to attend a bike derby that I did an obstacle course for.
I organized an Easter Egg Hunt.
Easter gifts.
Nursery! Benton does great.
ENT follow up appointment where we found out Benton did not need a tube in his other ear-yay!
Comtrans company picnic.
Library story time.
Enchanted Island Amusement Park.
Carlee picking up Ethan in a hug.
Jumping into a pillow pile.
First play date of the summer.
More museum.






















































































No comments:
Post a Comment