Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Daily Life: Summer Flashback

Many of these events merit their own blog post, but I'm so far behind on downloading pictures from my phone that I am going to just get them all done here.

I didn't think we'd make it to the movie theater enough to make the summer movie deal worth it, but we did do a movie afternoon at our place once.  Here's our giggly crew.

 We only made it to Chandler Aquatic Center once or twice, but we were SO glad to get there with the Wilsons before they moved.  We miss you guys!  (This picture makes me laugh, because it was actually Ethan and Paxton who were friends, despite the fact that Ethan and Lincoln are the same size.)
 Chocolate ice cream!
 Cutie pie.


 Ethan's first dentist visit.


 No cavities!
 Learning to take things apart.
 Cannibal.
 Fun game of Ethan's creation.  He puts the bucket on its side and puts a toy inside to lure Benton in.  Then he tips the tub upright and pushes it around.

 For two weeks I babysat for my friend Wendy while she took a break from daycare to take care of her new baby.

Here we are playing super hero and reading our super hero book from Aunt Lisa.
 Carlee came to play too.
 Getting strong with push ups.
 And squats.


 While my cousin Cayleigh was in town we went out to dinner to celebrate Grammy's birthday.

Turns out Benton LOVES Olive Garden bread sticks.
 He figured out how to drink from a straw.
 BYU football season started!

 Museum fun.

 Shortly after this picture Benton got kicked off the climber for not wearing shoes.



 Ethan and I went on a date to McDonalds.

 Adam accompanied us to the zoo.

 Preschool has started!  Welcome fall!

1 comment:

Heather W said...

Oh I miss Phoenix. And the Abeggs! I can't believe how much Benton has grown since we left!