Halloween was really fun with Ethan this year! For the ward party I styled his hair before putting on his costume. Nice, huh?
The Halloween party had trick or treating inside the church, lots of games, and Ethan's favorite, a train ride! Here he is waiting by the train for it to be time to ride. Recognize the costume? He wore it last year too. That 6 dollars on Craigslist has been put to good use. Once he understood the costume concept, he did request to be a mouse a few times (his favorite Halloween book was about a mouse), but when given the choice between Thomas and a mouse, he chose Thomas.
One of our neighbors came with us to the party.
Here's my Thomas jack o'lantern. I enlarged a coloring book page to use as a stencil. This is two days old, so it's a little wilty.
On Halloween night we met up with another neighbor and the boys were adorable! I wish I had had my real camera. These two ran from house to house. Ethan was a pro loudly saying trick or treat and thank you. His friend had been a little shy about it before they teamed up, but gained his confidence with Ethan.
Cutest thing ever!
Mike and I both went with Ethan for a little while and then Benton and I went home to hand out candy while Mike and Ethan kept going. We ended up not even giving away a whole bag of candy, so we have tons left over!
I was a slacker and didn't dress up the rest of the family. I had Benton in his stretchy wrap and did get asked if he was a real baby though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment