Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm Back!

I haven't posted in quite awhile, and even when I was posting, I got behind on some major events. So, over the next few days, expect to see a lot of my family! :) Let's start by patching a few holes in November.

I turned 26 on the 8th, and have already posted pictures of the dinner Mike took me too, but there were more festivities. I wanted to go out with friends, and since several husbands in the couples I invited were unavailable, we had a girls night. We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Oops, I forgot about the birthday saddle when I planned that!

Then 4 of the 6 of us went bowling.


Lately our daily routine has consisted of walking to the gym most days. Ethan sits in the stroller on the way there, and then pushes it home afterward (after a stop at the park of course).

Ethan loves playing with other kids. He joined in a game of ring a round the rosie all by himself at a friend's house.

For Nana's birthday we went to the fall festival at Enchanted Island Amusement Park.

For Thanksgiving, we went to my dad's in Michigan. While there, Lisa took family pictures of us. These were our top contenders for Christmas cards.






Turkey Day! Actually, we made these at a play date with a few friends. The paper feathers are Ethan's hands and the body is outlines of his feet.

When we got to Michigan, Lisa and family picked us up and we went straight to the Ford Rouge Factory where we met up with Joe and family.


Cute cousins!


My family and Lisa's family shared the basement. Ruth and James had fun raiding Mike's bags. :)

We all got to go mini golfing. I tried really hard to teach Ethan to get the ball in the hole. It didn't take him long to be very efficient: walk over to the hole, put the ball in, done!


Unfortunately, those are all the pictures I took of the fun weekend. Thanks for hosting us Dad and Dianne!

No comments: