Wednesday, December 1, 2010

While We Were Out...

Tonight when I asked Ethan if he wanted to go play at Carlee's house, he said yes, without even being concerned about me leaving him there. When we pulled up to my friend Jessica's house, Ethan said, "Bye Mommy Mommy." We walked in and he went right to playing. I'm glad he likes being there so much! When I picked Ethan up, Jessica told me that Ethan can sing the Sunbeam song. I guess he learned that in Nursery! He's cracking us up with his singing as you can see in the video below.

Ethan has also multiplied his vocabulary lately. He repeats most of what we say. At Thanksgiving he could say some form of most people's names, and he is very good at many Thomas the Train names, of course. When you hear the words in person, it's amazing that he can say "Donald", "Edward", and "Henry" with so much clarity! His favorite to say is "Donald". I've also started having him repeat words in prayers or scriptures and have been amazed at what he can pronounce! Below is a video with many of his new words.



"JJ song" means the Elmo song but with "JJ" instead of "Elmo".