In the morning, Ethan was busy taking a 4 hour nap, and I was afraid he would miss the rain, so as soon as he woke up I put a sweatshirt and shoes on him (with his pjs) and took him out to play. He loved it!
At first he stayed by the front door and either played with the rain gutters (quite a novelty on an Arizona house actually) or pointed all over saying "da...da...da."
Then I took him out to the gutter so he could splash in a "puddle."
I love rain!
I got him to splash his feet a few times, but not on camera of course. For the sake of not boring you with Ethan's entire encounter with rain, here is a little clip. (All of the rain pictures and videos are from my phone-sorry for the poor quality!)


1 comment:
That is just the CUTEST thing I've seen in a long time!!! How true it is that you appreciate things more when you have them less... Ethan will grow up with gratitude for God's gift of rain! (Not to mention he'll remember the fun he had playing in it with Mommy!!!) ~Andrea
Post a Comment