Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It was time!

Ethan's hair had been getting pretty unruly, but I was planning on waiting until his birthday to cut his hair. However, after he had a few "mullet moments" in one day, I decided it was time to get out the clippers.

A little idea of the "before" situation--although, this was combed, not crazy bedhead.

He didn't mind at all.

I got a lot of really unflattering pictures of Ethan, but at least he's too young to care that I'm laughing at him.

We moved to the floor to do the back.

Finished product!
I'm not sure if he is using it as a phone, or trying to cut his hair. He knows to hold phones up to his ear and put combs to his head, so it could be either.


Not spiked:

Good job Mike--and thanks for letting me make it into a big deal (lots of pictures and I am saving a lock of hair)!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

He is precious!

Mom said...

Such a big boy!

Rach said...

So very cute!

Amy S said...

He is such a good walker!! He's too cute

Dan said...

What a sad demise for such an awesome mullet. Next time just slap some hockey skates on his feet and he'll be a natural!

He looks so different with his hair spiked vs. flat. My vote: spiked!

Nicole said...

Great job on the haircut -- he looks so handsome!

Lani said...

Looks so cute. I think you guys need to cut my Bub's hair next time. You did a much better job than I did!